The Wolf Tooth Morse Cage is a versatile titanium bottle cage with a unique base plate that allows you to reposition the bottle placement on your bike. Named for its dot-dash-dot-dash mounting pattern, the Morse Cage base plate offers four positions that align with your bike’s bottle bosses. Each of the four mounting options has a “dot” paired with a “dash” that ensures your bottle is securely mounted and won’t move. This gives you the option of up to 32mm of vertical adjustment of bottle cage positioning.
This Morse Cage Ti Limited Khaki adds a Cerakote finish to our titanium bottle cage. Cerakote is a durable industrial-strength coating that can be found on tools, engines, and more. It provides a unique matte finish on this Morse Cage Ti.
- Hand-bent hollow titanium tubing
- Total weight of 33g (or roughly two CDs of your favorite speed metal)
- Fits any frame that has a standard bottle cage mount with bolt spacing of 64mm (most modern frames)
- Made here in our Minnesota machine shop
- Versatile option for bikes with multiple bottle cage mounts, full-suspension frames, smaller frames, and bikes with any size of frame bag
- Compatible with Wolf Tooth B-RAD Mounting Bases to adjust bottle positioning even further
Check it out here–>