We’re all just going to be riding early 2000s hardtail mountain bikes by the time the gravel wars end, aren’t we? New from Suntour, the GVX fork is their new gravel travel fork, offering 40, 50, or 60mm travel options, remote lockout, 700x45c or 650x50c wheel options, magnesium construction, and 32mm stanchions.
Suntour GVX Specs:
- Magnesium lowers with gravel specific design
- Vertically aligned and tapered dropouts
- 100x15mm or 100x12mm dropouts
- 32mm stanchions from A7000 series alloy
- Crown mounted lockout, and rebound adjust
- Flat Mount brake
- Air spring with 40mm, 50mm, or 60mm travel
- Fork offset is built into the crown.
- Max tire 700x45c or 650x50c.
- Mini fender included
- Rated for Class 1 / E25 e-Bikes
- Weight: 1725g
- MSRP: $499 USD
See more at Suntour.