The Chris King AeroSet 3 merges fully internal cable integration with legendary King craftsmanship. Whether you’re building a lightning-fast bike to slip through the air or just love the clean aesthetic of full integration, this headset is the answer. Available on builds from King’s builder community, the Aeroset 3 delivers the lifetime performance you expect from Chris King components and a unique serviceability that solves many of the challenges fully internal routing can pose.
The AeroSet 3 is a 44mm headset with external cups equipped with King’s built-in-house bearings and patented GripLock® system, resulting in precise fit, function and form. This precision headset option is the perfect fit for any custom bike utilizing the ENVE In-Route System, although CKPC is currently seeking partners to create a unified standard for cockpit integration.
Every Chris King headset is built with heat-treated bearings and surgical-grade steel races machined simultaneously to ensure they are perfectly matched. As Chris King bearing tracks age and burnish, they get smoother, and all headsets are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding riding.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- King Lifetime Warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented GripLock® retention design for dependable headset adjustment (US Patent 8662517)
- Responsibly lightweight
- Designed specifically for the ENVE In-Route System with a 44mm straight headtube and a 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered steerer tube (FITS ONLY ENVE In-Route System)
- Contact [email protected] for fitment and compatibility questions.
MSRP: $375 – More Info