For the fifth consecutive year, Cane Creek Cycling Components is working to support the Pisgah National Forest. Over the past 4 years The Pisgah Project Raffle has been able to raise over $130,000. Once again, you can help support a great cause and have a shot at a beautiful bike while you’re at it.
Retail value of over $9,100!
Thomson Bike Products
Thomson, headquartered in Macon, Georgia produces an entire lineup of precision CNC components, industry leading dropper posts, cutting edge carbon fiber bars, stems, titanium parts and bicycle frames.
$3,295.00 – Thomson Gravel Build Kit
- Thomson Titanium Piedmont gravel frame set
- Alloy Drop Bars (Dirt) 440mm / 31.8mm
- Elite 31.8mm X4 Stems 100mm / 31.8mm
- Seatpost Collar 31.8mm
- Elite Alloy Spacer kit
Cane Creek Cycling Components
RIDE BETTER. Designed, Developed and Built right here in Western North Carolina. We make products we believe in – products that we want to ride and are proud to claim as our own.
- $1,049.99 – eeWings All-Road Titanium Crankset – 170mm
- $49.00 – eeWings Chainring Spider – 2x
- $299.99 – Hellbender 110 Bottom Bracket – BSA Threaded
- $299.99 – eeSilk + Carbon Suspension Seatpost
- $160.00 – 110-Series – ZS44 | EC44 Tapered headset
- $60.00 – eeNut Preload Assembly
- $39.99 – eeBarKeep – Blue
Every ride, every mile, every jump, barrier, root section, climb, interval, berm, and drop… Industry Nine delivers unyielding performance with style. Manufactured and hand built in Asheville, NC
- $1525.00 – Industry Nine TRAIL 270 TRA Level 3 Wheelset
More than 100 years experience in the development and production of bicycle tires has made Continental a unique company within the industry.
- $129.99 – Continental Terra Trail 650 x 40B
Crank Brother’s design philosophy has been simple: start with a clean slate, and finish with a product that makes each ride better than the last. From humble beginnings, Crankbrothers has grown to be a globally recognized and leading brand of pedals, wheels, dropper posts, pumps, tools, and accessories.
- $449.99 – Crankbrothers Candy 11 Ti pedals
Fizik’s mission is to make the most sophisticated, inspiring and beautiful gear for the world’s most discerning cyclists.
- $39.99 – fizik TERRA Bondcush 3mm Tacky Bar Tape
- $119.99 – fizik TERRA Alpaca X5 + Alpaca Tool
- $150.00 – Praxis 2x Buzz 48/32 Chainrings
- $1,499.99 – Shimano GRX RX810 2 x Mechanical Groupset
Drawing date 12/11/2021 at the Riveter
▪ Online raffle ticket purchases made until 12:00 p.m. EST on December 11, 2021 will receive one chance in the “Pisgah Project” drawing per $25. No limit to the number of tickets an individual can purchase.
▪ “The Pisgah Project” drawing will be held December 11, 2021. Results will be posted on the Pisgah Conservancy’s homepage (www.PisgahConservancy.org), on Facebook, and on the Cane Creek Cycling Component’s Instagram page. The winner will be contacted with the contact information provided.
▪ ”The Pisgah Project” is open to anyone 18 years of age or older.
▪ Contest rules adhere to North Carolina raffle regulations.
▪ You do not have to be present to win. The winner will be contacted by telephone and/or email.
▪ Should the contact information prove incomplete, illegible, discontinued, or the winner fails to contact The Pisgah Conservancy to claim the drawing prize within 7 days, or if he or she is deemed ineligible to receive the prize, an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining entries.
▪ Winner assumes all risks and will be responsible for all costs associated with claiming and transporting the drawing prize.