Litespeed’s new Ultimate G2 gravel bike has 700x48mm tire clearance, a T47 threaded bottom bracket option, and a frame made from 3AL/2.5V Titanium.
- The new Ultimate G2 redefines performance titanium gravel, with geometry changes designed to improve handling at speed, with current tire clearance capability and internal cable routing options.
- Meticulously shaped and cold-worked 3AL/2.5V titanium frame
- Litespeed-specific truncated airfoil downtube, and multi-directional top tube for stiffness and precision handling
- Interlock Dropped Seatstays, delivering exceptional rear triangle performance and exceptional tire clearance
- CNC-machined titanium yoke (on driveside chainstay), increasing chainring and tire clearance
- Lightweight butted headtube and bottom bracket shell
- Full internal cable routing for both electronic and 1x mechanical build options**
- Tire clearance up to 48mm* on 700c wheels
- Top tube storage and or rack mount options add-ons available
- PF30 bottom bracket shell, with T47 threaded bottom bracket upgrade available
- Litespeed vinyl logos provided standard, including black and up to eight color choices to select from
- Bright Brushed frame finish with multiple decal color options available
- TiDize color anodization upgrade available, including an additional anodized color-matched frame, headset and seat collar package options
- Ceramic Color Coating cosmetic upgrade options available, including an additional frame, fork, headset and seat collar package option
- Frame sizes: XS, S, M, ML, L, XL and custom
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA
- Average weight for size medium frame: 1,430 grams
Head to Litespeed and check out the build kits.