e*thirteen is the market leader for light, ultra-wide-range cassettes. Today they announced the Helix R cassette. The cassette is designed to work with both SRAM™ Eagle or Shimano™ drivetrains and offers a 556% range at a scant weight of 345-grams.
The Helix R starts at $289.95 for 12-speed, and 11-speed.
- Works flawlessly with Shimano™ and SRAM™ 12s drivetrains, despite the challenges in designing for the different cog spacing and chain behavior.
- Additionally, if your wheel has a SRAM™ XD™ Driver and you want to upgrade to Shimano™ 12s, you not only save money on the cassette and don’t have to spend the extra on a new hub driver.
- Freehub Mount XD™ and XDR™ Drivers Only
- Material 2 aluminum cogs, 10 steel cogs. PVD finishing on Intergalactic model is twice as durable.
- Range 556%
- Size 9-50T: 9,11,13,15,17,20,23,27,31,36,42,50
- Speeds 12 Speed
- Weight 345 Grams