The ENVE MOG gravel bike is a versatile ride that can handle any adventure. It features a spacious frame that can accommodate 700×50 tires and uses ENVE’s In-Route internal cable system with their Aero Integrated stem. The stem is only available with the bike or through custom builders and creates a fully enclosed routing system that keeps cables and everything out of the way of frame bags. The MOG also comes with two custom neoprene tool bags that fit inside the downtube and a removeable front derailleur hanger, allowing you to run some 2x drivetrains.
ENVE MOG What You Need to Know
- Lightweight and durable carbon construction
- Confidence inspiring handling and control
- Internal routing using ENVE’s IN-Route System and components
- Tuned geometry for 700c wheels and tires
- 1x or 2x drivetrain compatibility
- Threaded T47 bottom bracket
- ENVE Cargo Bay and Bags (in-frame storage)
- Dropper post compatibility
- Fender mounts
- On-frame storage/rack mounts
- Tire clearance for 700c x 50 mm
The frame has threaded T47 bottom brackets and fender mounts and uses a UDH derailleur hanger. It requires direct-mount chainrings for 1x groups and has a Velcro loop inside the downtube to hold everything snug. The MOG chassis is sold with a headset and ENVE handlebar, Aero Integrated stem, and rigid 27.2 seatpost. The cockpit selection combines with six frame sizes to help get almost any rider comfortably on board the MOG.
ENVE MOG Gallery
The ENVE MOG gravel bike is available now for $5,500 (€5,995 / £5,300 / AUD $9,999) before wheels or upgrades.
Check it out here –>