Enve is launching Race and All Road models with integrated bar/stem, custom paint, room for 35mm tires and wicked cool custom integrated Chris King headsets
Enve, known for its wheels and components, is introducing custom road bikes to its lineup. Handmade in the same Ogden, Utah factory where its wheels are made, the Enve road bikes come outfitted with lots of goodies.
You can choose between a faster-handling Road geometry built for 25-31mm tires, or an All Road configuration built for 30-35mm tires. Enve will paint the frame, fork, integrated bar/stem and seatmast and they have a huge menu of colors and styles to choose from.
Enve is high-end and high-dollar, their bikes are no exception, prices are between $7,000 and $12,500 depending on options and completeness of the build. Every bike is delivered in a custom Scicon bike bag that allows it to be packed without turning the bar.
Enve Bike Gallery
Enve Bike Pricing
- Chassis Only (Frame, Fork, Bar/Stem, Seat Topper, Saddle, Bar Tape, HS, Axles & Hardware, Travel Case) – $7,000
- Rolling Chassis Foundation (Frame, Fork, Wheelset, Tires, Bar/Stem, Seat Topper, Saddle, Bar Tape, HS, Axles & Hardware, Travel Case) – $8,500
- Rolling Chassis Premium (Frame, Fork, Wheelset, Tires, Bar/Stem, Seat Topper, Saddle, Bar Tape, HS, Axles & Hardware, Travel Case) – $9,500
- Complete Ultegra Di2 Foundation – $9,950
- Complete Ultegra Di2 Premium – $10,900
- Complete Dura-Ace Di2 Premium – $12,500
- Complete AXS Force Premium – $10,900
- Complete AXS Red Premium – $12,500
- Shimano Dura Ace Power Crankset – $600
- Stages Left Arm Only (DA/ULT) – $325
- Stages Left & Right Arms (DA/ULT) – $500
- SRAM Red Power Crankset – $500
- Premium Paint Color – $500
- 3rd Color, Frame Mojo, Etc… – $500
- Painted to Match Bottle Cages – $400
- Full Custom Paint – (Starting at, includes 2 revisions, 5 hours or additional paint) $1500