Today, Zwift announced that it’s launching a smart bike trainer, and they are calling it the HUB. The Zwift Hub costs $499 and offers a simple and cost-effective way to get online and training.
Available in the United States, United Kingdom, and the European Union starting October 3rd. You can find more information via Zwift.
- PRICE: $499 with cassette.
- DESIGN: Compact and lightweight design. Features two feet and a physical flywheel.
- Max Power: 1,800 watts.
- ACCURACY: +/-2.5%.
- MAXIMUM SLOPE: 16%
- CALIBRATION REQUIRED: Yes (Auto-Calibration coming soon).
- METRICS: Transmits power, speed, and cadence.
- AXLE: Supports 130 and 135mm quick release, 142-148mm thru axle. All adapters are included.
- CASSETTE COMPATIBILITY: 8 to 12 SRAM/Shimano compatible cassette included.
- CONNECTIONS: Bluetooth FTMS and ANT+ FE-C.
- FLYWHEEL: 10.4lbs (4.7kg).
- Unit Weight: 33lbs (15kg).
- Supported Rider Weight: 254lbs (130kg)