Wattbike just announced their latest high-end indoor training bike, the Atom. The new indoor bike is compatible with Wattbike’s Hub app, but will also work with third-party apps like Zwift, TrainerRoad and TrainingPeaks thanks to Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity.
The Atom indoor bike uses magnetic resistance and supports a power range of 40 – 2,000 watts (accuracy within 2%). The bike also has 22 gears, along with a 0 – 25% gradient adjustment. Total footprint for the bike is 100cm (l) Ã— 50cm (w) Ã— 150cm (aerobar & tablet holder fully extended), with a weight of 97 lbs.
Wattbike Atom Specs
- Model: Atom
- Smart trainer control: ANT+ FEC and Bluetooth Smart Control
- Gears: 22
- Gradient: Range 0–25%
- Third Party Connectivity: Via ANT+ FEC/ANT+/Bluetooth Smart Control
- Height: Max. 150cm (fully extended tablet holder)
- Width: 50cm
- Length: 100cm
- Weight: 44kg
- Feet: Rubber feet
- Rollers: Transportation rollers fitted
- Cranks: 170mm
- Seat: Racing seat fitted as standard
- Pedals: Flat pedals with toe cage fitted as standard
- Tablet holder: Can accommodate from 70mm–240mm in height
- Frame: Aluminum
- Handlebar fore/aft adjustability: Range 0–7.5cm
- Handlebar height adjustability: Range 53.5cm–76.5cm
- Saddle fore/aft adjustability: Range 0–8.8cm
- Saddle height adjustability: Range 57cm–83cm
- Power range: 0–2000w
- Resistance: Magnetic
- Power required: Mains adaptor
- Calibration: Factory set
The bike offers micro adjustment of both the handlebar and saddle, but cranks are limited to a single length – 170mm. The overall recommended rider height range is 5’0 €³ to 6’5 €³, with a maximum rider weight of 135kg (300lbs).
The Wattbike Atom is available now for $2,599, including free delivery and a 2-year warranty.
More info and purchase at WattBike –>