Eurobike 2019 is in full swing and the indoor training season is coming quick, fittingly Wahoo just announced the Wahoo KICKR Bike. In a crowd of smart bikes hitting the scene, the Wahoo KICKR stands out in that it includes bike-tilting gradient simulation.
- Climb simulation tilting up and down hills
- Customization of gearing: set the number and size of chainrings and rear cassette.
- App helps you easily dial in the fit based on your fit system numbers or based on photos of your own bike.
- Flywheel/motor accurately simulates climbs of 20% or descents of 15%
- Variable crank length (165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm)
- Virtually silent operation
- Maximum wattage: 2200 watts
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Total weight: 93lbs
- Flywheel: 13lbs plus enhanced motor
Availability and Pricing
Wahoo says the new bike will ship in the US in October, shipping to Europe and other markets will take place in early 2020. Priced at $3499, the KICKR Bike is one of the most expensive of the new smart bike offerings.
Couple of reviews out there: