I don’t normally need more than two bottles, but when I do it causes problems. Do I run a hydration pack? Sketchily strap one to a part of my bike? Buy a whole new bike with more mounts? Take the risk and run dry mid-race?
If you’ve been in the situation, you know the pain. Luckily, Granite Design has a solution with the new AUX cage and strap system.
The AUX kit includes a lightweight, side-loading cage that’s designed to work with tight-fit frames and is made from super-tough carbon fiber reinforced thermoplastics with a stealthy matt finish. The Aux Strap Kit includes everything you need to attach the cage to almost any bike frame in almost any location. The Kit uses silicone coated hook-and-loop straps and grippy rubber pads for a rock-solid fit that won’t leave your bottle on the trails.
AUX Bottle Cage (Cage Only).
- Side load design works with tight-fit suspension bikes
- Carbon fibre reinforced thermoplastics composite
- Bolt-on and strap-on options are supported
- Stealth Matt finish
AUX Bottle Cage with Strap Kit.
- Includes AUX bottle cage and Strap Kit
- Includes 2 sets of straps to fit tube diameter from 27.2 to 70mm outer diameter.
- Silicone rubber pad cushioned between the cage and the frame for grip and protection
- Silicone coated hook-and-loop straps provide tight grip for the cage.
The AUX Cage and strap system is available now for $27.99 or as a stand-alone cage at $20.99 and can be purchased direct from https://www.granite-design.com/aux