Big news for Colorado cyclists. Roll Massif will combine long-running cycling events like Copper Triangle and Elephant Rock, along with six others, into a new series of mass-participant events. The “New American Sportive series” begins May 11 with the Wild Horse Gravel held in De Beque, Colorado.
The series also includes two mountain bike races. The Sunset to Sunset Elephant Rock race held on June 1st will occur alongside all the other Elephant Rock events, gravel and road rides are held on June 2nd. The second mountain bike race is on August 10th in Winter Park dubbed the Sunrise to Sunset race, that race will run alongside a new gravel race, Crooked Gravel.
Rounding out the eight events: Copper Triangle on August 3, Tour de Vinyards September 21 in Palisade, and Tour of the Moon in Grand Junction, September 28.
Here’s the full timeline of Roll Massif events in Colorado along with links to each:
- Wild Horse Gravel – GRAVEL, 5/11
- Sunrise to Sunset Elephant Rock – MTB, 6/1
- Elephant Rock – ROAD & GRAVEL, 6/2
- Copper Triangle – ROAD, 8/3
- Crooked Gravel – GRAVEL, 8/10
- Sunrise to Sunset Winter Park – MTB, 8/10
- Tour de Vineyards – ROAD, 9/21
- Tour of the Moon – ROAD, 9/28