Rapha has a new shoe aimed at gravel and adventure riders called the Explore Powerweave. The shoe uses a TPU-reinforced-yarn upper, BOA dials, and a sole that will put up with some walking.
Rapha Cycling Club members can buy the shoe starting today, asking price is $355. The public can grab a pair starting March 11.
- High-performance Powerweave upper reinforced with TPU yarn
- Lightweight carbon sole
- Flexibility at toe and heel
- BOA Li2 fit system
- Grippy natural rubber tread
- Lightweight anodized titanium hardware
- Woven Rapha toe strap
- Reflective heel for visibility at night
You can find additional details about the Explore Powerweave Shoe over at Rapha.cc.