The Global Handmade Bike Show, MADE, has announced its return in 2024, promising a grander and more inclusive event for cycling enthusiasts and industry professionals. Held at Portland’s Zidell Yards, MADE has quickly established itself as a premier event in the world of custom bicycles.
What to Expect at MADE 2024
- Expanded Venue and Dates: MADE 2024 will be held from August 23rd to 25th, featuring a larger floor plan at Zidell Yards to accommodate more exhibitors and attendees
- A Hub for Handmade Bike Community: The show highlights the global handmade community, bringing together over 200 builders and brands. It’s a celebration of artisanal craftsmanship in framebuilding and bike manufacturing.
- Inclusive Participation Opportunities: New builders are offered discounted booth space, ensuring broad community participation. This initiative allows emerging talents in the handmade bike industry to showcase their work alongside established names.
- Engaging Activities and Amenities: Attendees can expect three days packed with activations for media, industry, and the public. The event will feature indoor and outdoor venues with an array of food, beer, and coffee vendors, plus multiple lounges for relaxation.
- Dynamic Evening Events: MADE is not just about daytime exhibitions; it includes evening events spotlighting local cycling brands and culture, fostering a community spirit and networking opportunities.
- Practical Facilities for Attendees: The event thoughtfully includes on-site self bike parking and photo services, making it convenient for attendees to enjoy the show hassle-free.
- Enhanced Experience for Industry and Media: Exclusive hours are allocated for industry and media, allowing for content creation and deeper connections between builders and industry leaderss.
The Significance of MADE
MADE stands as a testament to the flourishing handmade bike industry, emphasizing framebuilders, domestic production, and artisanal skill. The event not only showcases the finest in bike craftsmanship but also serves as a platform for exposure, expression, and elevation of the framebuilding craft.
MADE 2024 is an event not to be missed.