There are plenty of multi tools out there for MTB steerer tubes, but those are usually aluminum and open at the bottom of the steerer. Gravel forks are usually carbon and closed. The new Granite Design Stash RCX is designed to work with gravel forks as it uses a carbon friendly compression plug in lieu of a starnut and is is designed for forks without opening at the bottom of the steerer tube.
Super light weight storage for essential tools, hidden away in your steerer tube.
Stash RCX version is designed for the forks without opening at the bottom of steerer tube. It utilizes a compression plug to replace the starnut. Stash RCX fits the forks with steerer inner diameter between 23.5mm to 27mm.
The Stash RCX hides an 8-piece multi-tool and spoke key inside your steerer weighing just 110g.
Installation is quick and easy with no tapping of your steerer required.
• 8-piece Multi-tool: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, T25, Flathead
• Spoke key: 0, 1, 2, 3 with valve core removing function
• System weight (incl. multi-tool): 110g
• Multi-Tool weight: 57g
• Color: Black and Orange
- Stash RCX fits forks with or without the open end at the bottom of steerer tube.
- The inner diameter of the fork steerer needs be round shape and measured between 23.5mm to 27mm.