Our annual list of the best Black Friday deals for cyclists is here! Find all the best discounts, deals, offers and specials for road, gravel, cyclocross, mountain bikes and more, right here! We’ll be updating this list all the way through Black Friday weekend, adding everything we can find, so keep checking back to see what’s new! Everything’s listed alphabetically by brand, so it’s easy to find!
First off, go check out your local bike shop, most brick and mortar shops have great in-house deals to Black Friday.
- JensonUSA has new deals every day.
- Performance Bike is 30% off site-wide 11/16 through 11/25.
- REI closes their stores on Black Friday, but their online deals run all week.
- AX Gear Sprint wireless earbuds are going for 40% off.
- Bluffworks performance dress pants, shirts, and blazers are 30% off.
- Bonk Breaker is taking 35% off all purchases for 24 hours on the 23rd. Use code BF35.
- Detroit Bikes will have a Black Friday sale, details coming soon.
- Douchebags is taking 50% off on their Pine Green collection with 10% going to a non-profit.
- DZR shoes are going for 50% off from the 21st to the 26th. Use code: DZRBLACKFRIDAY-2018
- Eminent Cycles’ Enduro framesets are up to $1,000 off through Nov. 22.
- ENVE is offering a $700 trade-in credit for ANY old set of alloy or carbon wheels, but only from 12:01am MDT on 11/23 through 11:59pm MDT on 11/26. Usually, they just take carbon, so this is a great opportunity to upgrade.
- Everysight is taking $100 off the price of their smart sunglasses with a Heads Up Display on Black Friday. On Cyber Monday, the glasses will be full price, but you’ll get the handlebar controller and a light tint shield for free.
- Jones Bikes new Jones Plus SWB Complete bike will come with a fee Jones H-Bar pack and a chainstay protector. Valid from the 19th-26th, or while supplies last.
- LID Helmets folds up to reduce its volume by 33%, so the company taking 33% off. The deal will run from 00:00 GMT on Friday, November 16th until 23:59 GMT on Cyber Monday, November 26th.
- Mission Workshop is offering their 20% off all purchases of their Weatherproof Bags + Technical Apparel & Accessories from 11/16 – 11/26. Plus you’ll snag a$20 Gift Card & Free Bag Of Coffee by using the code: 2020MW
- Otto DesignWorks will be selling their flexible, zip-tie like locks with a free Pro Mount and free shipping on the 23rd. Use Code: QUICKSTOPS
- RADpower e-bikes are offering $400 off their cargo bike, plus lots more deals.
Rapha has a bunch of deals running from the 21st to the 27th. Access to the sale on the 21st is limited to members of the RCC. Otherwise, the sale starts on the 22nd. The sale will include 25 – 40% off hundreds of items.
- 25% – 40% off Select City Apparel
- 30% off Select RCC Apparel
- 40% off Men’s + Women’s Core Rain Jackets
- 40% off Select Pro Team Jackets, Giles and Jerseys
- 40% off Select Women’s Jackets, Gilets and Jerseys
- Roka sunglasses are going for up to 50% off depending on the model from Black Friday until the 27th at roka.com eu.roka.com, and uk.roka.com.
- Rumpl is selling everything for 25% off from the 23rd to the 27th, plus you’ll get a free beer blanket with every order.
- Scicon is offering a limited edition Stealth Black bike case, and it’s 40% off regular retail!
- Showers Pass is giving 25% off jackets and all of the MTB collection as well as 40% off baselayers. Orders over $200 will also receive a free gift.
- State Bicycle Co will be giving 20% off all orders, and you’ll have a chance to buy a mystery bike for just $299. Use Code: Holiday20
- Timbuk2 is selling their goods for up to 50% off with free shipping and free returns (U.S. only) as usual.
- Urban Armor Gear UAG is selling their rugged phone cases for 25% off. Use Code: BFCM25