Black Friday sales will happen on the 29th of November 2019.
Everything from complete bikes to components, accessories, electronics, clothing and even tools are heavily discounted. Here’s a list of all the best Black Friday deals for cyclists:
Black Friday Cycling Deals
Everything from sales from clothing to electronics, accessories, components and tools.
Find Out More : Amazon’s Black Friday Deals
2. Competitive Cyclist
Competitive Cyclist is one of the largest online bike retailers in the United States. As with the previous years, this year’s Black Friday sales is going to be massive.
Find Out More : Competitive Cyclist Deals
4. Jenson USA
While not as big as Competitive Cyclist, Jenson USA still carries a respected range of cycling products for road, mountain, commuter and kids bikes.
Free shipping for orders above $50.
Find Out More : Jenson USA Black Friday Deals
5. Pro Bike Kit
Pro Bike Kit had huge discounts on power meters and wheelsets last year.
Find Out More : Pro Bike Kit Deals
6. Powermeter City
Powermeter City specializes in only powermeters and they carry a wide range of brands and models to suit all types of bike setups.
Find Out More : Powermeter City Deals
7. Clever Training
Clever Training is a U.S. based seller of swim, bike and run gears. They carry many of the leading brands of electronics, bike gps and power meters.
And if you sign up to their newsletter, you’ll get an additional 10% off.
Find Out More : Clever Training Deals
Other Black Friday Deals and Discounts
Aside from the retailers, boutique cycling apparels brands are also running their own sales. Often times, you can find apparels discounted up to 40-50% off their regular retail price.
Here are some of the best deals on cycling apparels for Black Friday:
- Ashmei – Apparel maker for swim, bike and run. 25% off site wide-. Use code : fandf25-NG. Valid until New Year.
- Babici – A premium Australian cycling apparel maker based in New South Wales. 25% off site-wide. Use code : BLACKFRIDAY.
- Café Du Cycliste – Based in Nice, Café Du Cycliste manufacturers high quality cycling apparel with a slight twist of classic French style. 20% – 30% off depending on product range. No codes needed.
- Cadence Collection – Started in 2003 by Dustin Klein, a designer, artist and ex-messenger out of San Francisco. 25% off, use code FRIDAY25,.
- Capo Cycling – Designed and developed in California. Manufactured in Northern Italy. 35% off, use code BFCM35.
- Casp CC – 30% off site-wide. Use code BFCM35.
- Danny Shane – €‹ 60% off site-wide. Use code : BlackFriday60
- Defeet – One of the most popular cycling socks brand. 20% off $50 (50-GETS20), 25% off $75 (75-GETS25) or 30% off $100 (100-GETS30)
- Eliel Cycling – California based. Check out their special collections. Get 10% of all orders, use code NLSIGN10.
- FYXO – Started out of Melbourne since 2003, FYXO is the go-to place for urban cycling apparels.
- GenZe – Offering “nearly” new e-bikes starting at $799.
- HEX – HEX is offering 30% off the entire website from 11/29 – 12/2.
- Hiplok – Use code ‘BF30’ at checkout at Hiplok.com for 30% savings plus free shipping on any order over $30. This code is valid from 11/28 through 12/3.
- Isadore Apparel – Started by the twin Velits brothers, Peter and Martin who both rode professionally in the World Tour for BMC Racing and Quickstep, before retiring in 2016 and 2017 respectively. Sale starts on Friday and will last only 24 hours.
- KOM Raid – A UK based boutique cycling apparel designer. 20% off selected styles.
- La Passione – One of the best value for money cycling apparels around. 25% off site-wide. Use code : INSIDERS25
- Lumiere Cycling – A small, boutique, Melbourne based cycling apparel maker with great looking designs.
- Lynksey – Offering 20% off sitewide with code BLACKFRIDAY20, free upgrade to colored spokes/hubs on Industry Nine wheelsets as well.
- MAAP – A premium cycling apparel maker based in Melbourne. 30% to 50% off. No codes needed.
- Maglia Nera Cycling – Milan based cycling socks maker. You can find plenty of them on sale currently.
- Mission Workshop – Use code MW-2020 to receive 20% off purchase, a $20 gift card for future use, and a free bag of Bicycle Coffee (first 1,000 orders) from 11/26 through 12/2 at midnight.
- Ornot – A California based cycling apparel maker who’s designs are based €‹on being minimalistic. 30% off everything, including sale items until 19th November. Use code : HUGE
- Osmo Nutrition – Use code Osmolidays30 for 30% off Osmo Nutrition hydration and recovery products from 11/27 – 12/4
- Panache Cycle Wear – Founded by a former pro, Don Powell in Boulder, Colorado in 2010. 40% off selected items.
- Paria.cc – A U.K.based cycling apparel manufacturer. Use code CAMO18 to get 30% off all items.
- Pedal Mafia – Based in Perth, Australia, Pedal Mafia sells their own-branded cycling clothing together with other accessories such as sunglasses, shoes, helmets and tools.
- Podia.cc – A Polish based cycling company with an apparel and cycling holiday business.
- Proviz Sports – Maker of the highly popular reflective cycling jackets, The Reflect 360. Get 10% off all items with the code WELCOME10.
- Search and State – An award winning cycling apparel manufacturer based in midtown New York. Their apparels are made in New York too. Get 30% off site-wide from Cyber Monday with the code Holiday30.
- Solo New York – Solo is offering 60% off on closeouts and 30% off everything else on the website from Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
- State Bicycles – From 11/28 through 12/15 State Bikes will be offering the deals below as well as special “Daily Deals” for Black Friday through Cyber Monday
15% off: After Spending $0 -$199.99
$50 off + $25 Gift Card: When Spending $200 – $399.99
$100 off + $50 Gift Cards + Free Backpack: When Spending $400+
- Swiss Iconic – Get 35% to 45% off on arguably the best cycling bibs in the market, the Assos T.Equipe, T.Cento and T.Campionssimo. Free Assos chamois cream with any bib shorts purchase.
- Ten Speed Hero – Based in Chicago, Illinois, TSH designs great looking cycling apparels. 50% off, use code : SALEITOUT.
- The Pedla – Borned in the streets of Melbourne, The Pedla manufactures high performance technical clothing for road cyclists.
- This is Cambridge – A British performance cycling apparel designer. 30% off all designs. Use code : RIDE30_18
- Velocio – Performance cycling apparels based in Melbourne and made in Italy.
- Void Cycling – A Swedish cycling apparel brand. 25% off site-wide. Use code : GiveThanks or SvartFredag.
Finally, if you don’t need to buy something… you aren’t getting a deal. If you really want to separate yourself from your money but don’t actually need something, consider making a donation.
This year Mosaic Cycles is raffling off a one-of-a kind custom Titanium bicycle to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project, while new partner Pearl Izumi has made limited edition clothing kits to match, with a portion of the proceeds benefitting the WWP. The project is facilitated by elite racer and Air National Guard pilot Mitch Hoke, as well as supporting partners Shimano and Donnelly.
SILCA x People for Bikes
The FiftyOne SILCA Centennial bicycle is a tribute to SILCA founder Felice Sacchi. Paying homage to Sacchi’s love of Italian sports cars, and his own personal Alfa Romeo, the bike is finished with a racing stripe on the top tube. Additionally, it features matching SILCA frame and floor pumps. Silca will be collecting donations on behalf of PeopleForBikes throughout 2019 and one lucky supporter will win the bike on Giving Tuesday (December 3rd, 2019). Donations can be made in increments of $10– each $10 donated is an additional entry into the random drawing.