To commemorate Veteran’s Day, Mosaic and Pearl Izumi have teamed up to support the Wounded Warrior Project. Last year, Mosaic’s wounded warrior ‘project raised more than $17,000. This yea, the partners are looking to raise even more and increase the impact on the lives of vets.
This year Mosaic Cycles is raffling off a one-of-a kind custom Titanium bicycle to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project, while new partner Pearl Izumi has made limited edition clothing kits to match, with a portion of the proceeds benefitting the WWP. The project is facilitated by elite racer and Air National Guard pilot Mitch Hoke, as well as supporting partners Shimano and Donnelly.
The $10 per ticket bike raffle will benefit the Veterans’ charity while entrants gain the chance to win a unique custom bike with a limited edition paint scheme.
Mosaic XT-1 Raffle
- The raffle winner will receive a custom Mosaic XT-1 titanium frame
- Winner choice of special edition WWP paint layout or any other stock Mosaic paint scheme
- Raffle tickets are $10 per ticket – purchase at Mosaic.
- Ticket sales continue through Sunday December 15.
- The complete bike will be specced out with either an Ultegra Mechanical or GRX mechanical group with Ultegra wheels wrapped with Donnelly tires, and a Shimano Pro Cockpit.
For 2019, new kit partner Pearl Izumi is on board to aid WPP. The Colorado-based brand has designed a kit alongside Hoke and Mosaic. A portion of all kit sales will go to the WWP.
The 2019 Pearl Izumi Wounded Warrior ‘Cross Project kit is on sale now.