Boldly Going Where No Bike Brand Has Gone Before
State Bicycle Co. is introducing the Astronaut Collection of riding clothing, featuring three jerseys, bibshorts and a reflective jacket all sporting NASA logos. Accompanying the clothing collection is the “Galaxy” oil-slick finish option on their riser bar, stem, seatpost and bottle cage to bring an otherworldly flair to your bike.
The Astronaut Collection is inspired by the exploits of NASA’s spacefarers, and keeps it down-to-Earth with REPREVEⓇ recycled polyester, underlining State Bicycle Co.’s earthly commitment to sustainability. The jerseys and bibshorts are made from 100% post-consumer waste, and ship in 100% post-consumer recycled packaging. Your gear will look like you just stepped out of the SpaceX Starship, ready to ride for miles.
The dark color schemes are inspired by the beautiful views of Earth from space through the life-sustaining atmosphere, while the light solid colors are reminiscent of the protective suits worn by the NASA astronauts.
- Made from REPREVE Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- State Bicycle Co. x NASA – Atmosphere Jersey – $79.99
- State Bicycle Co. x NASA – White Jersey – $79.99
- State Bicycle Co. x NASA – Black Jersey – $79.99
- State Bicycle Co. x NASA – Bibs – $89.99
- State Bicycle Co. X NASA – Reflective Jacket – $85.00
- Collection Landing Page