Ciclista-America, importer of Sidi products into the United States, just announced Sidi’s all-new mountain bike shoe, the Dominator 10. The Dominator 10 may be labelled for MTB use, but it’s one of the top gravel shoes on the market. Here’s the rundown from Sidi’s press release.
Sidi Dominator Version 10 Features
- Features the Tecno-3 dial system for a fit that contours around the foot for the length of the entire shoe
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area
- The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep
- New RS17 sole is lighter than the previous sole and has been upgraded with a more aggressive tread pattern, a replaceable toe-insert, a non-slip Sidi logo, and is toe spike compatible
- Sidi proprietary Tecno-3 system and Soft Instep Closure System is fully replaceable
- Breathable, supple and durable vented Technomicro microfiber upper with cooling mesh panels
- Sidi reinforced heel cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash
Pricing, Sizes and Colors
- The all-new Sidi Dominator 10 is priced at $US 299.99
- Available colors are Black and Grey/Black
- Available sizes are 40 to 48 in whole sizes, and 40 to 46.5 in half sizes.
More info at Sidi (Ciclista-America)