- Sweat towel has binchotan charcoal (highest grade) infused into its fibers. The charcoal works to naturally absorb odor and bacteria that typically accumulate within a sweat towel
- Incredibly strong, absorbent and quick to dry. Traditional Japanese weave and construction allows the fabric to become softer and more absorbent with use. Micro pulls form on the outer layer of the sweat towel, creating a softer feel over time. Its special weave pattern ensures pulls do not spread
- Fabric is stiff at first but will become incredibly soft with use. To achieve softness faster, soak in hot water. The feel and texture of this fabric is different from your typical sweat towel
- Sweat towel is washing machine safe but color will slightly fade and cloth will shrink by about 10 to 15% after first wash – please do not put in the dryer
- One sweat towel is included. Dimensions: 6 x 43″
If you’re wanting to try a unique Japanese product, give the Nawrap Binchotan Anti-Odor Sweat Towel a try. This towel has been infused with binchotan (Japanese oak) charcoal, which is naturally antimicrobial and anti-odor. This means your sweat towel will not become a breeding ground for bacteria, helping it last longer and smell better. The towel is washing machine safe, but will shrink by about 10% after first wash. Please do not use with bleach, or place in the dryer. Made up of 65% rayon and 35% cotton.