- The Anker Advantage: Join the 30 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- The Ultimate 2-in-1 Charger: A hybrid high-capacity portable battery and dual-port wall charger in one sleek package.
- High-Speed Charging: In the wall or on-the-go, Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies ensure that all devices receive their fastest possible charge. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- Charge-and-Go: Charge your device and PowerCore Fusion’s internal battery via a wall outlet, then take it with you for up to 3 phone charges-any place, any time. Boasts a foldable plug to ensure maximum portability.
- What You Get: PowerCore Fusion 5000, 2ft micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our 18-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.
The High-Speed Portable & Wall Charger
From ANKER, America’s Leading USB Charging Brand
– Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
– 20 million+ happy users and counting
– 99% Positive Amazon Feedback
A New Charging Dimension
PowerCore Fusion perfectly combines the reliability of a wall charger and the convenience of a portable charger. It takes the best of both charging worlds to create Anker’s most versatile charger ever.
Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies deliver the fastest possible charge to phones, tablets, GPSs, game consoles, and any other USB devices. (Does not Support Qualcomm Quick Charge.)
Home and Away
PowerCore Fusion charges itself and other devices from any AC outlet. It first charges your device then recharges itself (in 2.5 hours)-ready to be taken on-the-go. Away from the wall, it’ll recharge an iPhone 7 twice and other smart phones at least once.
AC Input: 100-240V~0.5A 50-60Hz
Micro USB Input: 5V=2A
USB Output (when plugged into AC): 5V=2.1A (2.1A Max Each Port)
USB Output (when not plugged into AC): 5V=3A (3A Max Each Port)
– To recharge PowerCore Fusion, disconnect external devices or press the button-charging will commence after 30 seconds.
– LEDs will continue for 10 seconds after disconnecting cables and unplugging.