How do you improve upon the outstanding all-around performance of the HED Vanquish 4 wheelset? Make them stealthy with a blacked out color scheme and finish them with some matching Chris King hubs! This wheelset is only available to the first 50 buyers to shell out $2600.
The Vanquish rims are made in Hed’s Minnesota factory. The shape is all-new, with a 30mm external width (21mm internal width). The aerodynamic performance with 23-28mm and beyond tires is top of the line for gravel and endurance riding.
I really like the unique rim logos that involve no stickers or paint on the rim leaving you with a raw carbon for stealth all black look.
Hed Stealth Vanquish 4 Rim Specs
- Engineered, manufactured and built in Roseville, Minnesota USA
- Wind Tunnel Tested and Proven Design
- 21mm internal width/30mm external width/40mm deep
- Tubeless Ready
- FC10 Carbon
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented RingDrive „¢ system with 45 simultaneously engaged points of contact for virtually drag free engagement
- Available with Shimano/Sram HG or Sram XDR driveshell
- 100mm x 12mm Front and 142mm x 12mm Thru Axle Rear
- Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with their R45 Hub Service Too
- 24h count
- Lockring is sold separately and is required for rotor installation
- Sapim CX-Ray Spokes
- 270mm/272mm front and rear
The wheels ship with tubeless valves, tape, extenders, and a wheel bag.