Cinelli’s King Zydeco frameset is an update to the original Zydeco which was launched a decade ago. Cycling has changed a lot in that time. Ten years ago I was crit racing an aluminum Cervelo Soloist. Disc brakes weren’t even ubiquitous on mountain bikes yet.
The King Zydeco frameset’s double dropped chainstays allow for a 700 x 40mm or 27.5 x 2.1 €³ tire.The double rake fork (a Columbus Futura fork) paired with the frame comes in at 1550 grams.
More details at Cinelli USA.
Cinelli King Zydeco Features:
- Headset: IS 42 / 28.6 | IS 52/40
- Seat Post: 27.2mm
- Seat Clamp: 31,8mm
- BB Shell: BB386EVO 86.5mm
- Front Derailleur: Clamp 31,8mm
- Cable Routing: Internal – Di2/EPS Compatible
- Tire Clearance: up to 700x42C / 27.5Ã—2.1 Inches
- Fork: COLUMBUS Futura CROSS 1-1/8 €³ – 1-1/2 €³ Tapered Carbon Monocoque
- Weight: Frame 1000g (size M) – Fork 550g
- Brake: Flat mount disc brake, rotor size up to 160mm
- Dropouts St: Rear TA 12x142mm, Front TA 12x100mm
- Frame Kit: Extra Hanger / Di2/EPS cable inserts / Front & Rear skewer