Bombtrack’s new Hook EXT Ti frameset is able to accommodate multiple-wheel sizes, along with myriad luggage configurations, it’s ready to be the centrepiece in any number of different builds. Paired with Bombtrack’s light yet staunch full-carbon EXT V2 fork, this provides triple cage mounts, along with steadfast handling in rough conditions.
Bombtrack Hook EXT Ti Video
Hook EXT Ti Specifications
- Titanium 3Al-2.5V frame with T47 BB shell fender mounts and through axles.
- Full carbon tapered fork with internal light cable routing, through axles and triple cage mounts.
- Sram UDH derailleur hanger.
- Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on downtube and seattube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and rear rack mounts.
- CNC yoke for maximum tire and chainring clearance.
- Ovalized toptube for supreme steering precision and comfort.
- Biaxially ovalized downtube for optimized power transfer and steering precision.
- Front derailleur compatible.
- 12 mm through axles front and rear.
Hook EXT Ti Photos
More details at Bombtrack –>